Tuesday, October 21, 2014

10/21/14 Monday's Practice

We had a pretty good practice today although we were down a couple of starters. Fred Fred finally came back to practice, which will help him out a lot for next game. Practice is always key so that you can get game repetitions and have an idea of what to expect. I try to give the guys game situations every practice and ask them questions to ensure they know what to do in each situation. My assumption is always the players don't know anything. But the more they know the easier the game becomes.

I began practice with the player favorite 4 cones. The kids love it because everyone gets to run the ball and make tackles. I love it because I get to evaluate talent. It give the guys who are a little afraid to face their fears but also a moment of glory. Its just finding a balance because the kids tend to like it more than practice itself.

Afterwards we worked through our normal routine. Today we may get the Jr's you never know.



One highlight I forgot yesterday was this one

This TD help seal the game.

See yall at practice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment